I am Craig Tindale one of the authors. I have thought about the...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I am Craig Tindale one of the authors. I have thought about the questions you've raised a fair bit. My view is generally similar to yours, Health and Aged care are no brainers because of the aging demographics . Diversifying out of AUD as you've indicated is another good idea. Lithium and other rare earth stories also make sense . It is about picking the big trends that will flourish and then working through the value you can find in each sector. Timing is also hard , the Chinese have a number of central bank party tricks they've yet implement. For instance a proactive re capitalization of the banking sector with a large amount of stimulus might give us one more race . We are a stable political power (yes its hard to tell sometimes) and we stable geopolitically with a very stable legal system, in an age where human labour is increasingly obsolete , especially if automation destroys the offshoring labour arbitrage model then countries like Australia become appealing again .(we have plenty of land avaiable for robotic factories)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.