OSL 4.17% 1.3¢ oncosil medical ltd

This is the most aspirational ghost foundation i have seen . I...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This is the most aspirational ghost  foundation i have seen . I really wonder how it funds it self?
    Perhaps grants from the EEC?  or by the Radiopharmaceutical/imaging industry?
    If you are promoting Nuclear Medicine, as they state, would you not expect, at least one member of the board to be a Nuclear Medicine Physician? representing ultimately the  Nuclear Medicine Practitioner?

The statement below lacks credibility and seriousness as does the entity, the way it is presented here. In Europe they call these foundations "parasitic" as they feed off healthy organisms and provide ZERO value to their environment.
    " The Foundation’s main target would be to promote the development of therapy in nuclear medicine. If sufficient funding becomes available it could support and finance the development of radiopharmaceuticals for therapy with a main focus on drugs that are not presently supported by industry."

What a statement, see below,  are these people for real??  They want donations of 100 million Euros so they can "dispense" of the funds  as they see fit in radiopharmaceutical development projects!!!!!  They can not even update their own  news page on their website, but think they can invest 100 million of other people's money....

"Actually, it makes no sense to build such a structure to push only one molecule to the market. At least 5 molecules should be developed in parallel which results in the need of a budget of about 100 M€ over 4 to 5 years. This figure may seem to be huge but this is the reality in this world and it should be unveiled. For this reason, the Foundation will remain a concept until there is a guarantee that a large part of this amount can be collected. The Foundation will start working when we will have identified the individuals or entities that have understood the advantages of this technology and will financially support this initiative at the level announced above. In the meantime everybody can help supporting the project by spreading the information with the help of this documentation."  - See more at: http://www.oncidium-life.org/budget/#sthash.CmbdTGHs.dpuf

Anyway i actually have a job and very limited time, hence i am not wasting any more time on this...
    To be an investor you must be a believer in a better tomorrow, and in this case i don't think its coming

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $47.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2672006 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 7772346 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.