OSL 7.69% 0.7¢ oncosil medical ltd

Firstly, I own OSL, I bought in at 11 cents, haven't sold off I...

1. 4 Posts.
    Firstly, I own OSL, I bought in at 11 cents, haven't sold off I am topping up now at 23c.

I am assuming it is in relation to the credentials of this Chris guy who has created the drama around this article. He is on the board of this company so it seems logical that he would want to see OSL fail, seems like he is hoping for OSL to go bust because he wants the company he's involved in to take off. I think he would just be attacking OncoSil for his own benefit, not for any other reason.

"
    Chris Behrenbruch, PhD

CEO, ImaginAb Inc, www.imaginab.com, Los Angeles CA, USA
    Chris is a serial entrepreneur with a diverse background in developing and commercializing biotechnology, healthcare IT and medical devices from both the operational and executive perspective. With over a decade of commercial experience in molecular imaging and radiochemistry, Chris was a Vice President at Siemens Molecular Imaging following the acquisition of Mirada Solutions (as CEO) and CTI Molecular Imaging. He is currently co-founder and CEO of ImaginAb, Inc., a Los Angeles-based biotechnology company specializing in recombinant antibody technology for diagnostic imaging and therapy. Chris received an engineering degree from Monash University (Australia), his doctorate in the field of cancer imaging from the University of Oxford, and an MBA jointly from NYU and the London School of Economics.
    Chris was also recently recognized by the World Economic Forum as a 2011 Young Global Leader, one of 200 outstanding individuals selected by the WEF each year for a 5 year term to explore issues related to global development and sustainability.
    [email protected]
    - See more at: http://www.oncidium-life.org/board/#sthash.cO1saPRl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.