OSL 7.69% 0.7¢ oncosil medical ltd

'I've cashed out on this and am now free carried, so whatever...

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    'I've cashed out on this and am now free carried, so whatever happens, I haven't lost money on OSL.'

So you are not a believer in the company nor the technology. Simply a trader. Nothing wrong with that, but anyone who honestly believed in the company would not have cashed out to leave a significantly smaller free carry.

I even find it difficult to rationalize this as a trader. One should measure the lost opportunity cost in holding a share, as opposed to reinvesting in another stock. If on the one hand you claim that it is the best use of said funds then you would not have sold down to this level. And on the other hand if there are better investments, then you would have sold the free carry and invested elsewhere. Makes little logical sense from a trading point of view.

Thus I must conclude that you are not a true trader, nor a believer in the company.

At the end of the day we all (most) have emotional rationales and that's why most do not make good traders in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.