SFX 0.00% 48.5¢ sheffield resources limited

The Australian Newspaper - Thunderbird is GO for Sheffield, page-63

1. 4,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2719
    What an unmitigated cluster f$ck, right when the company is at a critical phase that will determine the medium / long term value in the project for shareholders.

The economics of the project haven't changed since the last update, people's perception of risk around the project is what has.

I hope that Bruce and the corporate advisers (UBS) can get this process wrapped up sooner rather than later, with a credible funding package, that minimizes the dilution for all shareholders (wishful thinking atm). Whilst many are excited about the possibility of a potential take over approach, it would be truly disappointing for an offer to be lobbed below the recent high's ~ $1.20.

Whilst Iam somewhat comforted by the fact that management own a decent stake in the business, that doesn't always yield a positive result for remaining shareholders.

Nice to see some genuine interest / intent on market today, all be it less than $120k going through, it goes to show it won't take much volume on the buy side to see the price +$0.50 / $0.60, it just takes commitment from the buyer and realisation of value at the current market cap.

I was looking for the low's of Feb 2016 ~ $0.30 to be re-tested in the recent wash out before having another look. I do hope that we have now seen the bottom, however the coming days / weeks trading will prove that theory right. Technically need to see 44c cleared before a push back to $0.50. All the indicators iam looking at are screaming oversold, however price weakness can continue. On the flip side, share price appreciation can come quickly due to sell side liquidity drying up, it's just a matter of timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $190.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $84.06K 173.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21323 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.8¢ 62483
Last updated 15.54pm 17/05/2024 ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.