ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

No theory, just a growing sense that we're coming to the end of...

1. 2,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    No theory, just a growing sense that we're coming to the end of what has been an exceptional period of growth and stability on the world markets. Think China's dependence on the debt-laden Yanks buying their products (how long will that last and what will happen when the US economy eventually falls over), think skyrocketing oil prices and their impact on global growth, stuff like that. Like I said i am very comfortable with ADY as far as company risk goes, but I can't help but wonder if all that potential revenue to come might be curtailed by a global recession down the track. This might be negative, but my gut feeling is that we could well see the beginnings of a widespread recession within the next couple of years.

On the positive (if you can call it that) we also have growing issues with climate change and carbon emissions, which should help support the Li side via demand for electric/hybrid cars.

Just musing. I hope I'm wrong on the recession idea because I want to see ADY get to at least $1.50 before I cut and run...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.