ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

the australian- spec buy. , page-117

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

yeah and not only do you not hold any stock and yet continue to bait holders, you find it hard to read the thread in a coherent manner too.

i never said you had a bet. re-read the thread. i was reponding to kiril coming on to supposedly honour is bet and using that post to bag the stock yet again. no honour from hime or indeed any of your ilk. trolls and two bob tigers the lot of you.

i'm not as wildly optimistic as MF about how isn is going to fare, but i do know that we are all here to try and make a few bob and share information. or we should be.

the way some posters have carried on towards people with some actual skin in the isn game has been appalling. and with very little assistance from mods it has to be said.

you make not one jot of difference to the share price, but you ruin any chance of the tone of this place being civil and decent.

different opinions fine. endless baiting and negativity not so endearing. and then when the stock actually puts on a bit and proves, if nothing else, that it was undervalued at .05 you've got a big pump and dump story to tell.

well well done boys in the boiler room. everyone here knows the pitfalls and strategies designed to enrich some at the expense of others. but you know what share trading and baiting and scabbing your way through this place takes not ounce of brain power or creativity. its a simple game buy low sell high and try not to get caught out by what you don't know or don;t forsee. Too many here behave as if they and only they have the kings to the kingdom.

Thanks to the recent movement in ords I'm all but free carried on a swag of isn oppies. that's all i care about, but it's a job made harder by having to navigate through a sea of numnuttery in this place.

M health is a goer, isn is well into the space and the us marketing strategy. it will stand or fall on take up within the next two years. i'm realistic about the business plan and realistic about how high or low this could potentially go. ive got a trading plan and a method to see that i adhere to it. i will discuss the positives and the negatives, but i won't be listening to trolls.

it's not about growing up, it's about behaving decency. look it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.