IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

the australian - tech company valuation

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/dataroom/freelancer-offering-will-test-tech-market/story-fnjw8txa-1226739882060

Freelancer.com has a value of between $218 million to $400 million (refer to the link above).

Freelancer claims to be the world's No 1 business services website.

Its revenue projection is only $18.3m this year and Net profit for the half year was $477,000.

While Freelancer is not in the mobile space (or maybe it does has app as well), what i'm trying to point out is that valuation of a tech company is based on its future potential. And if you look at its current figure only, it can be very deceptive and limit yourself to buy shares in a company that potentially can reward you handsomely.

MBE has so much in organic growth that it can put it head down and build on to establish and strengthen itself as the frontier in this explosive mobile industry.

Even if it concentrate on its current core business, the potential of revenue growth and profitability as well profit margin can greatly improve as the traffic to mobile marketing and mobile payment increase enormously as the Australia's population and businesses embrace the technology.

Just look at the list of Premium Publishers, world class. Last time i point out Sportmate with its Premier League App.
    There are BBC Mobile, Sportal, Admarvel, Sound and Hound Rovio (creator of Angry Bird).

By the way, MBE has exclusive right to sell Angry Bird in Australia, only a company with established mobile business like MBE can win those sort of contract and engaged with top class companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.