NAG 9.09% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

I agree. I'm confident the PASS prospects will happen not...

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    I agree.

I'm confident the PASS prospects will happen not because "I want it to happen" nor because NAGs management want it to happen, but because it is needs driven & based on a very real & looming problem, that hasn't quite become urgent ... yet.

Mike Trumbull (Exec Chairman) is a good operator & a genuine guy, but even he would say the prospects for PASS were opportunistic; brought to his attention by accident, by someone who knew the "need". It's now almost as if its too late to stop it, rather than needing something to start it. Sure, getting the Approval, still has to happen but thats about mine rehabilitation and while the application needs to be thorough, it's "best practice" stuff rather than left field.

That's why the Directors paid 10c for Options, they don't care what the current price is because they know what it is likely to be in 6 months time (multiples of 10c). This is history unfolding. Some are on the train & part of the ride, some are buying their tickets and boarding and some .... well, they will be pondering as the train leaves the station ... Forgive us if we forget to wave good bye.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 29/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.