LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

This is what was written and as you will see Mogga reply to him...

1. 7,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    This is what was written and as you will see Mogga reply to him says if not as said then withdrawn
    Didn't do as agreed and was not withdrawn-getting complaint ready to lodge

Hi Kylar

Have been changing it to give you the full picture
    I would say however that if the quotes are not covered as per what I have written then I would withdraw from the article
    If you decide what I have written is not how the article was to be run then I can understand

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:14:42 +1100
    Subject: Quotes -- please check
    To: [email protected]

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your time, it was very helpful. My editor wanted me to ask if you'd consider being in a photo for the story. We are running a timeline of announcements, the oil and gas price over that period, and the company's share price over that period, but we wanted a pic that would also show the human side of the story (the lost investments, that kind of impact, so it's not just about numbers). If it works for you, we will send someone to wherever it is that's suitable.

QUOTES

"The price of oil has definitely had an impact, Linc could have been in a lot better place at above $80 a barrel, but where it is now at around $30, it would only be paying for what it costs to be getting it out of the ground."

"In Alaska, where it would be easier to get the oil out and wish to add that it is of a very very high quality, they would still have to run a pipeline, and by the time you get the roads and facilities in place, it's no longer cost effective on todays prices. Alaska was crying out for (the project) as they need this quality of oil into the pipeline-Linc would also get a premium price for this oil and can claim back cost associated with producing it. No-one would go near it at the current prices but certainly would when prices rise as it is now a proven field with the quality oil.  By the time it got to production though it would be past 2020 and the price of oil is predicted to be well above the current price.  I also believe from announcements that the company is proceeding with getting all the permits etc for the project there to proceed."

"The capital raising should have been done as a bond issue, never as a convertible bond, because now every shareholder will get diluted, I've voted for (the proposal) because if you vote against it, that'll finish the company. The only good thing is that Peter Bond won't own 40 per cent of the company any more."

"It's been $300,000 down the drain now based on all the promises of what was going to happen, all the good times that were coming. None of them came to fruition, 90 per cent of shareholders would say Bond was the problem, now he's gone."

"We stayed in because (the share price) dropped too quickly so it's too late now and we might as well just hang in there, a lot of other shareholders who won't talk are in the same situation. I would also like to add that Craig Ricato has and is doing a wonderful job to try and keep the company running for its shareholders"

"Perhaps you should also question the Queensland Government on how it is shutting down investigations into the Coal Seem Gas Industry and I would go as far as  saying that their is also political interference into the case against Linc.  May be you should also ask why complaints to the Ombudsman and CMC are being refused to be followed up in relation to some of the processes undertaken by the government in relation to the investigation which do not comply with their own legislation"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.