ODA 0.00% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

Cheers for the posting Fredick, I'm a newbie to this stock but I...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Cheers for the posting Fredick, I'm a newbie to this stock but I have to tell ya, I do like what I see. I take on board all the info good and bad, pro and con, and contrary to what a few posters have said I think people woould be crazy to not have a small holding in this..the upside is quite extraordinary.

Signing of MOU's as other posters have said at times can not be worth the paper they're written on, what I like about SMA is the fact that they have been around in China for a while.

As everyone here would know doing business in China by Western companies is not the easiest, I'm sure posters have heard about the book 'Thick face Black heart'by Chin-Ning Chu? brilliant book on Asian business psychology, worth a read. I like the fact that they have worked in China and have been

"been building the relationship with China Mobile since 2006 and have been dedicated to understanding the business process and technologies over here," on this deal for sometime"

This is good stuff, of course not a done deal but Jeez you wouldn't want to be left in the cold with this.

I bought in and out on Friday (who could resist) and settled with a small holding for the Long Term,

Cheers to holders in the coming weeks

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6184 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 40321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.