SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

the australian, page-48

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

No offence, SDL threads is full of posters talking about conspiracy theories and being borderline racists.

At the end of the day, this company isnt a billion dollar company. It should be worth much less because:

1. the directors know it because they have been trying to sell this project to Hanlong over 2 years. You think the directors like being jerked around by Hanlong and made a fool of. They are doing it because it represents the best value for shareholders.

2. the Chinese authority/banks know it because they are dragging their feet over approving the deal. If it is that great, they would have expedited the process for national interest.

3. the Chinese SOE/steel mills know it because they do not want any part in this deal. You dont think that they would dearly love to have something to counter the BHP/RIO/FMG/Vale.

4. BHP/RIO/Vale know it because they are not interested in taking an interest or takeover SDL. They know how to mine iron ore and they know what it takes to mine in Africa.

5. The talbot family knows it because they sold to Hanlong. Otherwise, they would have preferred Hanlong to put the money into SDL and help develop the project rather than hand the money to them.

6. As for Hanlong, they totally disagree with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.