NXS 6.25% 25.5¢ next science limited

The Zohan, You stated " Not sure if it has been brought up with...

1. 12,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    The Zohan,

You stated " Not sure if it has been brought up with ASIC but please do mention that the company at no point initiated an equity rights offering. Instead all they did was recommend acceptance of seven's offer or threaten administration."

I held one more lemon in my portfolio - LYC. Its saga is very widely known amongst the investment community so I will not go into that. BUT the management has done one thing to fight away the administrators and that is to go to the investors for more money. This way they have given their best shot at keeping the business afloat in a manner which our "great" management never tried once to get some cash on hand. I have never spoken well of the LYC management but based on your statement above I fell NXS management should have defintiely tried this path if they actually wanted to keep the company afloat and not to be snapped up by an opportunistic predator AT THE FIRST instance.

What a disgrace to have such a team as management of a publicly listed company and the more painful part is that in the name of free economy the predator has been given the upper hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $74.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $47.92K 186.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7885 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 72561 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.