AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

morning, definitely will speed up once DoD contract comes in....

1. 85,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

definitely will speed up once DoD contract comes in.

It's like any military equipment technology jump -- if the other guys have got it - you have to have it - or better.

The impression I have of a cheap, light weighted FR cloth tough enough for military - is this

economical benefit
    cost - from both the clothing side of things and the lessening cost of burns treatment.

Political benefit - the less pics of badly burnt soldiers you have - the better. The more you can contain costs of war injuries - the better.

Military - your people are less injured - which can have an immediate military effect - however - because of less injuries - you have less pressure on supporting personnel.

Also - because the clothing can be lighter - the fighting advantages are obvious.

So -- if one army has got it ------------- the others will have it - simple.

How many armies do you see fighting with leather shields and crossbows now?

The spin off - if that already isn't good enough - is that if you are seen to be supplying the best military on the planet - that brings cred - enormous cred..

I have been buying some equipment lately - you can get a range of product - from crap thorough to the best -- what is the best?

The stuff the US military uses ---------- everyone knows it, everyone wants it - almost everyone is prepared to pay more for it.

Basically - if the yank military uses it - it is assumed to be good - and, more often than not - it is.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $110 11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 63736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.