MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

what i would say to my fellow shareholders is take a look at...

1. 46 Posts.
    what i would say to my fellow shareholders is take a look at Stirling Resources (SRE). DCM DecoMetal (the Austrians) are trying to have Stirlings holdings in MZI transferred from the company directly to themselves. (ann 2/9/2011) I'd call that a debacle! what about stirlings other shareholders? around 17% of stirling is held by other parties, what happens to their shareholding when all the assets are transferred out to these people?

Stirlings cashflow (released 31/10/2011) states that they have a total of $8,000 in cash and a $10,000,000 loan facility, which has been used. I have no idea as far as legalities go (so don't take this as gospel) but it sounds to me like a company that ought to be under the hands of adminstrators? (be happy for someone to clarify this?)

In any case, those of you wanting these people to run our company must have rocks in your head!

What on earth do they plan to do with our MZI assets if they get control?

I'm voting to keep the current board on. As far as the the issue of shares go, as i understand the issue of shares to themselves is rights that they were entitled to and also some shortfall of the rights (because the Austrians via SRE didn't take theirs up). Effectively the directors are putting money into this company. I'd say let them do it, the more skin they have in the game, the better.

All IMHO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.