AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the avb posters stand-up comedy show., page-119

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Wildcat,

I think yours is the only negative post of the day that is worthy of a response. All IMO of course but here it is.

1. Share Dilution , Thank you Management!

The dilution wasn't that bad for the money needed. I would even argue that it was a good deal. No dilution, no mine. Dilution and not just a mine but stage 2 fast tracked because even Blackrock won't make a real profit until they have stage 2 working.

2. Share Price performance due to Share Dilution, Thank you again, Management!

Mmmm, big call. Yes, better publicity would possibly help but at the end of the day they have just completed a gruelling year loosing then re-finding a finance source at a rate that most juniors would kill for, found an extra 600,000 tonnes of copper. Did first pass on more potential copper. Moved the starting date for their stage 2 project forward by 18 months etc.

3. Management's BS telling us Shareholders about minimizing dilution ...

Yes, didn't like that one myself. Even if with the benefit of hindsight it is blatantly apparent that it was obvious and necessary.

3b ...& then flooding the market with shares & proposed Oppies, making AVB even heavier.

It's not a flood, 25%. They deserve the chance to earn some shares though we could probably debate quantum and price. In reality, if over the next 18 months they complete stage 1, start stage 2 and find stage 3 the share price will have altered significantly and everyone WHO DIDN'T SELL will be saying, " ...remember the big push down when they became worthy of manipulating after landing finance?"

That is my definition of a DOG STOCK.
    What is yours?

My definition of a dog stock? The stock of a speccie bubble based company that will likely never actually make a product. Just a vehicle to allow the big end of town to take all our hard earned money and one day not be able to pay their listing fees. Definitely not a copper company (in the info age where the ability to send data and power moving around the world is king) with great JORCed up resources and a bagfull of further exploration candidates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.