AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the avb posters stand-up comedy show., page-135

1. 215 Posts.
    People want quick bucks and cannot see beyond the horizon. AVB have no short term play & therefore they panic as they see the share price drop on day to day basis, like a herd of sheep.

Smart people look for shares that drop for unwarranted reason called panic. Like GFC. Once the shock and awe passes, the confidence will accumulate and pick up speed. At the moment, there is no passion in AVB as the fear factor is at work.

People are panicking now only the fact that share price is going down because it is being processed by fear.

Wouldn't it be great if the share price drops to $0.001? No where to go but up. Now that would be a real bargain.
    (unless it went broke).

Do you remember when the Dow Jones crashed after 9/11? It felt like WWIII was coming on the ASX. Somehow, that seems a distant memory and the Dow Jones is NOW at all time high.

I can see AVB will do the same thing. I got my money riding on it. I take my feelings out of the equation and sit until AVB starts digging. This will happen, just have to wait another +/-500 days.

Do your own research and don't take my advise as this is my strategy. I will either crash & burn or laugh all the way to the bank.

Only time will tell and time I have.

Just disappointing that I cannot pick the bottom of share price. If you are able to do this, it is just luck and not skill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.