AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As mentioned by others, early holders were given confidence from...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    As mentioned by others, early holders were given confidence from the detailed posts of @mineralised. I was lucky enough to pay attention and hold and monitor since February. Nice to see @8horse @Freehold @TheArchitect on board. Experienced posters known for running detailed analysis and helped my/many of our understandings of companies in the lithium boom the past few years. When I saw the 200m record drill hit in July I got the feeling it was something special in the making and time to get in before it was too late. To me there was nothing else like it on ASX at that grade and length. So we have a special deposit in the making in its own right. 70 years history brownfield (not greenfields).

The AVZ story has given rise to some legendary work too from Michael Langford. Michael Air”Guide” Jordan, the Ninja who climbed the Great Wall of China for a huge slam dunk on this one. Putting this project in the spotlight. Large Chinese corps look to be lining up, 5,6,7 players? starting to lose count. He and team has delivered the goods to date putting AVZ in a prime position and unmistakable upward trajectory. 500-1,000% returns in under six months, where other peer companies doing maybe 100%-300% in the same period. ML does not pick up pennies in front of steamrollers and goes for quality projects. The fact that he was heavily invested in AVZ with 26.5m shares(annual report Top 20 holder)(plus more held in trading account), 20m options, with his investment return track record, gave me further confidence.

Lithium boom looks real now. Shift all happening in slow motion before our very eyes. Lithium ETF and ASX listed lithium market caps are ballooning from $200m,$500m,$1b, $1.5b now not unusual. Fantasy valuations just 2 years ago but, now an everyday reality and only getting stronger by the day.
    Not just the countless armchair commentators of years gone by. Industry and commerce is set in motion for major shifts. Car, battery, solar deals are being cut with increasing pace. The disconnect remains, an explosive demand but traditionally slow supply response, mining quality lithium resources into finished product for end users. Recent example Tesla’s model 3 production struggling to keep up with demand. It’s a game of musical chairs for suppliers, they need quality and quantity of raw materials supply like AVZs and no one wants to get left behind when the music stops, where no good projects remain.

I see some on AVZ HC are questioning their diversification. It’s a hard one which each person has to decide themselves. I’ve posted my views, experiences before. Further research may help, including knowing others views eg Warren Buffett, and Gerald Loeb I found useful. I have diversified in the past due to being hit by poor investments. It lowers risks but also lowers returns.

ML mention of easter eggs may not mean waiting till easter April 2018. But who knows, full value post a JORC is what a lot of holders want to see. From what I know of DVD easter eggs, they are those, hidden bonuses and special features. So my guess is more AVZ bonuses to pop very soon. Perhaps in time for upcoming AGM on 29 November. The AVZ steam train is picking up pace. Plenty of puff left, seats still available. Good luck all holders.
    Last edited by Maxi II: 12/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.