UNI 2.50% $5.32 universal store holdings limited

the bad news about uni

1. 219 Posts.
    Boris with respect i dont see why we cannot hear from the pessimists as well as optimists.
    I will dare to bring up St Marys once again to prove my point.
    I had a considerable amount of money (by my standards)invested in UNI during the days of St Marys. I thought it was prudent to read all the ASX announcements to stay informed (ie/ to know all the "facts"). When the share price began to plummet like a rock from a bridge, i didnt know why. There was absolutely no announcement regarding possible problems at the new facility. But history tells us that many were in the know and sold a long time before any announcement was made. To know the facts isnt always good enough to save us from a financial disaster.
    On the other hand recent positive comments by some (mainly Snork and RWE64) convinced me to up the ante just before things took off. You cant beat a balanced debate. My only gripe is i dont see the need to get personal when expressing one's view. Storms post to Snork was over the top (even though i think his message had a great deal of merit).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.32
Change
0.130(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $412.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.25 $5.39 $5.22 $117.5K 22.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 854 $5.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.33 159 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.