The Bali Two, page-2

1. 1,038 Posts.
    This is what Martin Stephens, (one of the Bali 9) has to say about Andrew Chan... Obviously he wasn't a very nice guy. FWIW..

He says he fell out with Chan when, in Bali about 10 days before their arrests, “Andrew was taking the others out for a good time, but I was left out.’’
    Hearing police were on their trail, Stephens says he tried to pull out, but claims Chan threatened him and his family, an allegation that he made during his trial.
    Stephens appears to be a cauldron of conflicting emotions.
    While he forgives Chan, and admits he must also take responsibility for his actions — “I cannot forget that he (Chan) is the one that got me into this mess.
    “I made the decision to go to Bali. I was greedy and an idiot. I tried to get out, but I was in a trap because I was so stupid.
    “I was terrified. I hated Andrew for that. He really was an ugly person. But I have forgiven him, even though it’s not easy. He’s changed a lot. At first I thought he was just acting to try and get out of the death penalty.
    “Before we were caught, I once asked him about God and he mocked me, saying it was a load of bullshit. I still struggle with him even though he changed a lot, and lots of people love him and say what a wonderful person he is.
    “Yes, he has changed, but in my heart I cannot forget that he’s the one that got me into this mess.’’

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...ack-and-shoot-me/story-fn59nm2j-1227243791879

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.