MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Talk about drama...Why is it that not a day goes by where we...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Talk about drama...

Why is it that not a day goes by where we dont see another thread title which is set to hype up either:

a) nurture impatience and/or impatient discussion
    - where without the new thread itself, impatience
    wouldnt be a self-defeating factor for anyone who
    invests in a speculative stock

b) introducing previously non-present anxiety and/or disappointment about fictional dates/timelines/success and failure milestones
    - which again relates to impatience and hyper-
    sensitivity to a spec stock, which again it is no
    secret that this positino is a
    contradictory investment for speculative investors

c) Something really obscure or derived from an external source (or a barely related one for that matter) which is applied to our fundamentals so as to commentate on the subject as though it has some vital importance to MAE and that it place us into a negative light...

or

d) it is a flat ramp, either positive or negative.

The purpose of me posting this, is for the audience sideliners who may read about MAE regularly, yet not contribute. I think it needs to be put back into focus occassionally, that much ado about nothing goes on here, even if it does claim to be derived from a perceived deadline or sometimes we get these new threads which appear to be an attempt to publicise a shareholder expectation/goal which is being cast into the forum as though it is a popular voice of the shareholders on a whole...

Well, after a couple of years in MAE now, i can say this:

There is no deadline for MAE to do anything and there is no such thing as a safe exepectation when ity come to extracting commodities from the ground.

However, having said that, we are a company who has loads of proven and recoverable gas....along with even greater amounts of present and probable (probably recoverable) ntural gas....and from an unproven and/or contingent point of view, we have trillions more feet of gas in the ground which has not been drilled for yet.

Of the Proven and probable reserve we have, there are approximately 9 or so very good quality wells which have all flowed substantial levels of gasflows, but have not done so all at once, which is the final stage of our production progress and which is actually occurring now.
    2 Wells are being recompleted, after having flowed averages of between 4-9Million cubic feet per day - combined.

As these two come onto full stream/are calibrated to a suitable average and consistent flow, we will bring another online....and gradually, with lots of sub-compression and calibrating, we will have all of the wells online at Clear Creek.
    That is a probability situation, not an expectation for me.
    I base my faith on fact and the many reports and logs which will continue to support the level of success we have at this particular feild right now.
    At this feild, not only have the subterrainial hydrate and unusually high pressurisation factors been understood and controlled at the Clear Creek site, but they appear to be harnessed now and so in reality, only success can be forseen at this point, with no hold-ups having occurred since we restarted the project a few months ago.

If nothing changes, given that we have 2 wells 'happening' with minimal to no obstacles confronting us, we should be moving onto more wells in the near term.
    This is what i suppose the next announcement will be about.

Please re-read any information you have on the directors recent comments on our Clear Creek production status and note their sentiment about the likelihood of the feilds flow rates.

This is all that is happening in this company at this time.
    There is no deadline for anything, there is no expectation.
    There is a very sound history of high flow rates for each of the wells in the Clear Creek Feild and the behaviour of the wells (previous obstacle) has been remedied in full at this time - to the point where our company activity is gradually moving along the line of wells we have and bringing each one online as we go....when its completed, our company will be fully efficient and generating substantial daily gas sales figures and paying off its debt.

Anyone wanting to know facts should read documents written by the company only and not rely on anything but (apart from ones own factual calls to the company, which can never be qualified outside of the 1st person).

Be patient, be content and hopefully, if fortunes favour us again, it wont be long before our share recovers to glory day status.

Cheers,

Lautrec

PS: My "Position" and "Sentiment" are always best guaged by my words, not the default disclosure options for the posts i make. If i have an interest in owning the share, yet dont own the share, i will tick "Position" as my statements may be biased as a result of my interest, as it would be with someone who pwhysically owns the share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.