BEN 0.00% $11.65 bendigo and adelaide bank limited

Tomorrow morning Bendigo Bank will deliver another excellent...

1. 7,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Tomorrow morning Bendigo Bank will deliver another excellent result.

How do they do it........ every time?

Simple,

They give SERVICE to their customers......something the big 4 have been ignoring for years.

It is a very different market strategy to the one being persued by the big 4 whose major thrust has been to cut costs, & in so doing reduce customer service & satifaction.

Many analysts do not like BEN because they claim their costs are too high & do not compare favourably with the majors.
    I believe they are completely missing the point.
    The fact is BEN is gaining new business at a much faster rate than the majors ..........& that is THE point that counts.

The communinty banking arm of their business also continues to grow & while it is not a huge profit centre for the bank, does two very important things.

1/ It positions BEN as a caring organisation ( Very different to the public perception of the big 4 ).....The publicity & goodwill from this is enormous. Their customers love them.

2/ Community banks, throught their customer deposits provide a very low cost source of funding for BEN.

I know their profit is miniscule compared to the big 4 four, but this too gives them a relative advantage...
    It is a lot easier for BEN to double its profit than it is for the bigger banks
    Bendigo's growth in the last few years has been outstanding & I believe will continue into the future.

Ther anouncement tomorrow is at 10.30 & will be worth watching
    This will be of particular interest if the banking sector is "off " tomorrow as it may be a good opportunity to pick up a few at a good price.

Caveat emptor

Bendigo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.65
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.74 $11.79 $11.62 $14.46M 1.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10653 $11.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.66 5337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.