FSA 0.00% 87.5¢ fsa group limited

Hi LB, from my understanding, the biggest risk was limiting the...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi LB, from my understanding, the biggest risk was limiting the time frame to three years. A lot of the debt agreements run for up to five years. Having read the recommendations of the senate committee, it would appear that there will be a way of stretching the period out to five years if the amendments are made.

Doubling the asset eligibility threshold will allow more to qualify.

From what I have seen, FSA is an ethical player, the other restrictions will have no impact. There designed for the rouges in the industry. The type @vestro invests in.

Recommendation
    The committee recommends that the government consider amending the
    BADAR bill to allow for debt agreements implemented under a three year cap to
    be capable of being extended by up to an additional two years by agreement of
    the debtor, creditors, and debt agreement administrator.

Recommendation
    The committee recommends that the government consider including
    provision in the BADAR bill to require the minister to have regard to the cost of
    living for low-income households, the average cost of housing, and potential CPR
    increases, when setting the payment to income ratio, and whether differential
    payment to income ratios based on a debtor's ability to cover costs of living at a
    reasonable standard could be appropriate.

Recommendation
    Subject to recommendations 3 and 4, the committee recommends that the BADAR bill be passed.
    Last edited by kearneymaurice: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3499 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 13776 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.