PCE pinnacle vrb limited

FFNot at all ... I simply like the ucg concept ... a low cost,...

1. 37,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

FF

Not at all ... I simply like the ucg concept ... a low cost, environmentally friendly, scalable energy source utilising coal assets that may otherwise have polluted if mined conventionally or may never be mined at all because of of distance/remoteness.

Re Dr Len:

1. I assume he is a sensible, logical man.
    2. As it appears to have been his life's work, I assume he is technically on top of all things relating to ucg.
    3. As Ergo have rekindled a relationship from the LNC days, I assume he is a reasonable man to deal with and that they see prospects.
    4. As he must have a vested interest in ucg success at PCE, I assume he has more to lose than most if he doesnt succeed.
    5. If he left LNC or was asked to leave because of professional differences of opinion regarding implementation directions etc I assume that the PCE Board was astute enough to do due diligence on his work and see potential in ucg.
    6. Because of 1. to 5. above, I assume he has the good sense to bring in commercial/financial/management expertise (at the right time) to assist project development/implementation if his abilities are purely technical ... I am also assuming he doesnt want to do his shirt on this play.

To sum it up, on the balance of probabilities, I have a modest holding which I feel was accumulated cheaply and has tremendous upside. To put it in perspective, I made more today on MPO holdings than I spent on acquiring my PCE holdings ... I am working on developing 20/20 foresight lol.

Cheers
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.