PCE pinnacle vrb limited

FFI understand that ucg generated gas, whilst similar to...

1. 37,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415

FF

I understand that ucg generated gas, whilst similar to methane, is of lower calorific value ... therefore direct gas sales via a natural gas distribution network may be unlikely. I am not sure if ucg generated gas can be processed to be compatible for such distribution.

Therefore, I would imagine that the first commercial project by PCE, LNC or even MEE will be an integrated power generation one utilising gas from an in-house ucg operation.

As coal is a widespread resource thoughout extensive sedimentary basins, I would think that there would be ample opportunity to produce gas for power generation, with electrical distribution into transmission systems.

Entire remote coal basins may never be mined conventionally because of transport costs in getting the bulky coal product to market and the penalty costs associated with remote infrastucture construction and ongoing labour requirements. Such coal basins could well suit a ucg project supporting significant electrical generation. Electricity need be the only "export" out of the region via transmission lines. Furthermore, induced insitu oxidation to generate the gas effectively replaces significant labour costs associated with actually mining and transporting the stuff.

Vision, passion and commitment are the ingredients ... sounds like we need someone who has made ucg his lifes work lol ... Dr Len come on down to the podium please ...

Cheers
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.