SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Again see no issue here I'm just providing a counter argument to...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Again see no issue here I'm just providing a counter argument to your view the article was a balanced report and citing some others who shared the same view you feel it was balanced I and some others feel otherwise, simple.

There is one particular AFR journalist who has also been at the centre of defamation proceedings in this case and others so then his views also are of no consequence and at least one other journalist who has reported on this case has also been part of other non related defamation proceedings so his views also must be dismissed.

I remember a very balanced article in The Australian some time ago that was the best article I've seen on the whole case and a few online articles have also been good so no it is only a select few journalists who seem to provide a one sided view.

I too look forward to the conclusion of the hearing and Justice McEvoy's judgement as it is the only thing that matters, what goes on here is just a circus and a good place to have a bit of fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.