SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

• I appreciate the introduction of some facts from the case on...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    • I appreciate the introduction of some facts from the case on this article.
    • If your business is, from all appearances, crumbling around you, would you accelerate its demolition via a notification to the market ... I can empathise with these actions.
    • Anyone buying shares off market whilst the company is indefinitely suspended knows they are in for a rough ride. happy to get in and happy to get out.
    • What about the volatility in September 2019. How many people bought shares due to the poor decision making of the ASX who suspended isx after a month of sending mixed messages. Why’s is that poor operating standards not being nitpicked?
    • it’s clear that they have made the right decision not to accelerate its demolition as they have got the business into a much better spot while transacting without Visa in their offering. Their customers must also believe...
    • What other Visa partners also have a number of suspect transactions? Credit card fraud is massive. This smells of availability bias. Visa was probably right in trying to distance themselves given the circumstances caused by ASX/asic. Diners, Mastercard, Amex must all obviously have dodgier standards.
    • I don’t remember who said it, but it should have been “play on”.• This invested money invested is savings to pay for our kids schooling, fund a retirement, enjoy a holiday, or some child’s inheritance.
    • From a business pov, ISX seemed derisked through 2018/2019. Who knew that the warriors in the corner offices with no skin on the game at ASX and ASIC were the biggest risks of all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.