SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Interesting perspective Gothman. Thanks.I haven't been back that...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Interesting perspective Gothman. Thanks.

I haven't been back that far, although its a secular phenomena and likely to have started many decades ago. Its become more noticeable recently as a consequence of Google and its online medial ilk model disruption - eye balls on social media advertising pages.

They along with the infamous Roger Ailes of Fox News, fundamentally changed what news was about and to your point flipped it to titillating entertainment for people looking for a few moments to escape existence. Add corporations looking for any edge over competition to fast, easily accessible content and its a swamp infestation battling for revenue at the expense of basic honesty.

The public are allowing themselves to be sucked in by spitballing shyster's selling them vagrant journalism that panders to their misguided prejudice, which they then use to buttress their victim-hood. Although to be fair, some of the sh!t that's occurred during the past few decades justifies folks lack of faith in institutions... Iraq, 2008, Afghan, etc... ASX

Then we have the trolls who use one off 'after the fact' examples as a way of aggregating - all accused must be the same - to justify their fallacious guilty accusations. Each case can obviously ever be judged on the merits of the evidence specific to the circumstance. So far so good with ISX, but who knows what might be hiding in the woodpile!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.