Yep Davo, our 'Leaders' are in panic mode, save their a$# at all...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yep Davo, our 'Leaders' are in panic mode, save their a$# at all and any cost. The taxpayer again bares the cost regardless of any outcome. All the losers in Canberra are paid via our tax, any money they spend is gained via tax, why the... would they care?
    As an HC poster wrote earlier, 'Australians have got the Government they deserve'! It is just sad that there are so many of us that didn't vote Green or Labor, in fact over half of us didn't.

It has got to the stage where I can't even read about the Labor disaster any more, it was funny to start with, but now the utter waste just sickens me while I see folk that were born here struggle to feed them selves and are losing their own self respct.
    I honestly can't understand how any person, namely Gillard and Swan and Shorten and all the rest of their motley crew, look straight at the camera and tell outright lies. No different than looking straight into your eyes of your opponent in an argument and lying like a child just to win the argument. How absolutley pittiful.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.