IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

54c is really a battle line. Amazing it can hold up, hasn't hurt...

1. 4,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    54c is really a battle line. Amazing it can hold up, hasn't hurt buying chances, so I guess I should be grateful ? :-)

My little rave now...

Interesting to see what is happening in Europe, Merkel and Zarkozy. Both leaders are benefiting from the low Euro which is keeping their exporting industries alive, especially Germany which is export orientated. Breaking up the Euro is bad for them (badly performing countries currently holding Euro down), creating a Eurobond is bad (higher Euro, increased risk attaching fiscal policy to countries like Greece, time to setup), so they seem to have decided to tough it out.

Uncertainity, lovely uncertainity, at this rate a least a few year! Golds best friend. Gold production companies should be the real beneficies eventually.

I also like copper, which is benefiting given the supply-demand fundamentals and the fact that it is a base metal with significant irreplaceable uses. IGR had a sniff of copper, but this is not why I am in IGR. But you never know.

Sort of a save havens, a popular phrase, somewhere to put money that is less likley to evaporate... oil and strangely Uranium are my other fav commodities, oil well there is less available at todays production prices (demand rising), and Uranium is almost a staple, with upside given its recent history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.