ASX 0.16% $63.91 asx limited

Yes...although as much as I try to see how this could work out...

1. 204 Posts.
    Yes...although as much as I try to see how this could work out any differently..I just can't...as Ben has followed greenspan's recipe for LCTM I expect his last move may be to buy some of the securities...that is what did the trick for greenspan but somehow...this time...with the vast scope of the problem I can't even see this working...I mean the us govt can't buy them all back...I guess it could try but then their dollar really would become worthless leading I believe to IMf intervention...the only bright spot is I believe that if a depression does come it will not be a long event like 1929 but for Asia and Australia a reletively short affair ...3 years or so. I mean the j curve must in the next year or 18 months start to kick in for America...the key to a recovery is their exports should show an improvement...that will signal a recovery from this...but theirin lies the problem I guess..will the world enter a deep recession before America starts to recover..therein lies the risk. At least Ben with this latest move has shown some initiative and bought America time...but is it enough?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.91
Change
-0.100(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.26 $64.48 $63.55 $13.72M 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 743 $63.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.94 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.