ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

The Bear Room, page-2390

1. 4,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1882
    When you understand that the RBA is not an Australian owned insitute but a Rothschild controlled organisation, you will begin to understand that it is their strategy to cripple the middle class with higher interest rates and will ultimately send Zip broke.

SENATOR RENNICK

The RBA is colluding with global banks against our national interest.
    In Estimates I asked the RBA how much it costs to store our gold with the Bank of England.

They of course had to take it on notice.

I asked if it would be worth storing our gold in the vaults of the RBA building, which is currently incurring a billion dollar bill to remove asbestos.

At the bottom of the building are vaults which used to hold cash but given the decline in its usage they are now empty.

They would be perfect to store gold bars.

Notice how Chris Kent the RBA Deputy Governor literally chokes on his own anxiety as he argues it would cost too much to bring it home.

Funny that. It didn’t cost to much to send it the Bank of England.

And apparently it wouldn’t be able to be lent out if it was in Sydney.

Yet again why is the RBA lending gold which works to lower the price received by Australian gold miners?

The answer of course is because the RBA is a puppet of the International banking regime.

Previously I’ve been told by the RBA the gold bars don’t move when they are lent out so what difference does it make as to where the gold bars are stored.

The reality is that the International Banking regime has to keep the price of gold suppressed by manipulating its supply through artificial selling.

Bankers rely on the creation of paper money to generate an income.

As the paper market becomes more and more fragile with ever increasing amounts of debt, people and governments turn to gold to protect their wealth.

The bankers are trying to protect their racquet for as long as possible before it all collapses.

And I quote:
    “Renovating the Reserve Bank of Australia's (RBA) headquarters is increasingly looking like a disastrous episode of home-building show Grand Designs.

The key difference? The budget for the horror reno is now north of $1 billion.

Documents obtained using the Freedom of Information (FOI) process detail the difficulty and unexpected expense of renovating the central bank's flagship office at 65 Martin Place in Sydney, built in 1964.”

Quote from: amp.abc.net.au/article/103871…
    #auspol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.