ZIP 2.36% $2.17 zip co limited..

I dont really follow Zip financials in intricate detail but im...

1. 4,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    I dont really follow Zip financials in intricate detail but im well aware of the horrendous exit cost.

Not saying its the case with Zip but when I was involved in Venture Capital in the City ( London) often these deals are planned months in advance with the sole intention of transferring wealth from shareholders to the city "Wide Boys"

They were at their most creative and nefarious when snorting cocaine and quaffing champagne in the local "Gentlemens Club"

It never ceases to amaze me how shareholders don't bat an eyelid at hundreds of millions of dollars being transferred from the balance sheet of the company they are invested in to a handful of "cocaine Cowboys"

The Zip $150 million facility with its ludicrous exit fee was beyond comprehension, but not if you take a view that is was always intended to be paid out early.

Same as the "Quadpay" founders (LOL) falling over themselves to sell their entire Zip shareholding and even suing their brokers for not selling quickly enough.

You only enter into deals which to the casual observer appears to be extremely punitive if

A) You are being held to ransom
    B ) You are a willing participant and benefit from the outcome.

People take at face value the published "floor Price" or discount but when you take into account all the fees and "interest" it is much much lower than that.

When do we find out if "Pipeline Pete" has any shares left or is below the notifiable interest as despite that clown bodge repeatedly insisting otherwise he is no longer required to notify any sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.050(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.06 $2.20 $2.05 $31.25M 14.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 262480 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 133281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.