DRO 6.04% $1.40 droneshield limited

The Bear Room, page-115

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    the way i see it is that the price has had an epic run based on being one of the first to market with what claims to be the best technology. then with massive sales pipelines spruiked, it went above $1 and never stopped. the $2.60 was based on those sales contracts which have not yet at this point come to fruition. i got nervous about this assumption and sold at $1.05 particularly in regards to the directors selling out before award of these sales pipelines. i don't think we'll ever know what prospective buyers were thinking and if they're actually still looking at DRO or made up their minds against DRO for now, or want to wait and see. given the supposed success in Ukraine i don't know why we haven't seen more sales at least for training purposes. but i suspect there are reasons which are obviously highly confidential. maybe no one wants to buy them for fear of being criticised why they're not
    then donating them to ukraine. i will still consider my buy order below $1, if it gets there, but also reviewing the situation at the time. hoping, they might make some sales at this lower re-entry point.

no need to flame me, I'm happy with my triple bag buying and selling the dips from 30c, but, yes i do retrospectively wish i sold above $2 of course!!!

please all, stop being defamatory and flaming and baiting, it is fair to have a bear thread without bullying either side of the petspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
-0.090(6.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.36 $35.85M 25.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 139470 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 14 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.