CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Well well well. We have a binding agreement with after doing a...

1. 4,892 Posts.
    Well well well.
    We have a binding agreement with after doing a bit of googling with one of the most sucessfull community trusts in South Africa. Now would SIOC-cdt consumate a marriage with Conti if they thought nationalisation would happen?
    Given their experience with Kumba ahd Sishen this is a huge tick for Conti's overall strategy in South Africa.
    I don't see that SIOC-cdt would be getting involved with Conti if they did'nt see the potential for strong returns.
    From what I can see this appears to be SIOC-cdt's first investment outside of Sishen. They are effectively an Anglo BEE given Anglo's majority shareholding in Kumba, so this is a huge show of support to Conti.
    In light of all the nationalisation debate I would not have expected Conti to have teamed up with one of the most successful community trusts in South Africa some 3 months ago. This clearly shows that Conti is focused on all aspects of the business and that they are clearly aware of the whole nationalisation debate, and have looked to have addressed it by doing this deal with a Broad Based BEE commuity trust group who appears to be very cashed up and receive nice fat regular dividends.
    Conti seriously looking at the bigger picture - EDF, KORES,ABSA and now SIOC.
    The beast is finally begining to wake up. Go Conti.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.