PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

the beautiful young puppy is thriving

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I didnt come to hot copper to post about Penrice Soda. I have another stock in mind which I will turn to shortly. I was checking out the postings on stocks that I own when I saw the consistent negative postings on this one. Penrice deserved a share price correction when its Board announced in late April that it had not met its forecasts. But in my view it did not deserve to fall from 75c to 29c in less than three months.

I think that the negative commentary on Hot Copper played a large part in the second half of that fall. If you are going to kick someone, kick them while they're down. Yes, the fall to 50c was justified but the rest of the fall, I question. Look at the titles of the threads "the ugly dog", "the ugly dog stops working", "The sick old dog" and "to the lifeboats". And they all have one thing in common - the originator of each thread, Bacci.

During that time, we had a solid group of Penrice sellers in the market who, to my eye, looked to be more interested in pushing the price down than selling stock. I played no part in the market action this last week. I neither bought nor sold a share during this week nor do I know of a single person who did. I wish I had bought some now. I wonder if the rapid turnaround that we have seen in the last few days is due to people who were shorting the stock having to buy back in.

Because I am new to Hot Copper, I spent more time than usual monitoring the postings. On two occasions shortly after I had posted, I received a rating of +1, then that rating disappeared presumably because someone had scored me a -1 and then shortly after that, Bacci posted both times. When anyone scores a post we are told a high quality post that disagrees with your view is still a high quality post. Please dont rate it down just because you disagree with the author. I put a lot of work into researching Penrice during this last week and whether you agree or not with what I said, I dont think the quality was inferior. So I ask two questions of Bacci.

How many times did you negatively rate my posts? I expect this answer can be verified if need be.

Have you or any of your friends bought shares in the last week?

My reason for posting positive comments is clear. I have a solid holding of Penrice shares. But what is Bacci's reason for such persistent, high quality, negative comments. I guess he will tell us that he is trying to save the poor old mums and dads from losing their retirement money.

There is no question that Penrice is under pressure right now. George Soros showed us better than anybody that a company's wellbeing is not unconnected to the movements in the share price. Kicking Penrice while it is down can be self fulfilling. When the share price collapses, creditors, shareholders, potential customers and the bankers all get a bit nervous and wonder whether they should go elsewhere. It also makes it nigh on impossible for the Company to raise more capital through the share market. Bacci, if you are here for altruistic reasons trying to help the little old pensioners, I put it to you that your negative commentary could be doing more harm than good for the group of people with a financial interest in Penrice Soda. I, for one, am an old dad (albeit, not too poor) using my retirement money. It will do a lot more harm than good if you succeed in driving Penrice into the ground.

As you said to me "if you want to go ahead with this stunt, it is your choice".

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.