PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

GPASAS,On your questions;1) Neither I nor any related party or...

1. 12,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    GPASAS,
    On your questions;

1) Neither I nor any related party or friend (to my knowledge) owns or has bought or sold any PSH stock for two years. I assure you I am not involved in shorting PSH, if I knew how to I would have done so long ago.

I have a very pessimistic view about the future of PSH and I am happy to share that view with all who are interested. I think you would concede that I have provided a rationale behind my thoughts.

Where my thoughts are subjective I believe I have made this clear. I think my comments have been well considered and logical.

2) On voting thumbs up or down. My view is that this should be an indication of whether you think that the post adds to the knowledge base, is logical and well expressed. I also appreciate entertainment such as your Evel Knieval post. It shouldn't indicate whether you agree with the poster or not. This is the basis on which I vote.

The system is set up for annonomous voting. This is a good idea as it allows quick, unquestioned and candid feedback. It is not a good idea to ask or answer questions about how one votes in a secret vote on hotcopper or elsewhere.

I note that I also had quite a few thumbs up reversed on what I thought were well reasoned posts.I have to accept that others didn't agree with my logic, it does make you reflect a little.

I think our conversations on Hotcopper have little or no impact on the shareprice. If you look at the number of people who are reading our exchanges it is very small.

I have reflected on your suggestions that negative comments on a company should not be made. That would make a forum such as this one sided. Avoiding commenting so that others will invest in what I see as a doomed venture doesn't seem right.
    I think generally the market and investors are better off with a well informed debate. They can listen to both sides and make up their own minds. I suspect that if a company wants it can arrange for staff, friends or contractors to put its side.
    Companies generally have staff and budget to boost their story. They have their own spin doctors. Forums like this are a unique opportunity to get a counterview.

You have questioned my motives and I have been candid; What about you GPASAS?

I note your positive comments came coincidentially at the same time as a spike in buying volume and price.
    I note your reference to compliance with lending covenants which I hadn't seen in the public domain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.