PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

the beautiful young puppy is thriving, page-3

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bacci,

I dont want to let this go on too far because I am sure the readers will quickly get sick of it but I do need to clarify a couple of points.

I have no objection to posters pointing out problems with companies that I am a shareholder in. For example, I found the comments from the Cableguy who lives near the quarry extremely useful even though they did not paint a positive picture. But you have been quite systematic in your negative approach. You are not just participating you have been leading the argument. You started off four threads with titles of "sick dog", "ugly dog" etc.

You didnt actually answer on how you voted and I accept that. However I must tell you that I just voted against some of your posts so that the readers could see the effect of such voting if they dont know it already. You are no longer shown in the highest rankers at the top. Readers who come in, see all the posts and just access the so called "popular" ones wont get to see yours for the time being. Go on, get even with me. Vote me negative too, I deserve it. Oh, you can't? Why is that? Sorry for this bit of meanness on my part but I just wanted to accentuate the point. If I am correct, you havent been encouraging argument from the other side, you have been voting it down.

I repeat my comments which I have already made twice now. I have had no transactions in Penrice over the last week no buying, no selling and I do not know the identity of a single buyer or seller during this time. My bid at 29c is still there untouched - pity. I should have bid 29.5c!

I think we both agree though that the change in the share price and the resurrection of buyers does appear to have coincided with my arrival at Hot Copper and certainly appears to have come from people who have been witness to the conversations here. That makes me think that Hot Copper has much more influence (or certainly it has had in this case) than you normally give it credit for.

We may both be right you know. Someone who was reading your negative postings may have been selling, even short selling, and the positive comments instigated by me caught them by surprise and forced them to reverse it.

I agree that there has been no recent comments about any breaches of covenant or otherwise. However continuous disclosure surely suggests that if they were in breach of their covenants at the time of the April downgrade they would have advised the market. I did assume that to be the case. Obviously we will know more when the preliminary final report comes out next month.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.