PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

Bacci, I am not an insider. I said in an earlier post that I am...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bacci, I am not an insider. I said in an earlier post that I am West Australian. I have never seen the plant nor the quarry nor met any of the Board members or staff.

I probably should just let it go but your comment on rating posts "many of them have only one thumbs up, if I was there would be none" doesn't make sense besides appearing to be missing a word anyway. Are you suggesting that the only way to get a ranking of +1 is for one person to vote positively and for nobody else to vote? How about if two vote positively and one (say you) votes negatively or three positive and two negative etc. Lets move on and put that part of the debate behind us - its not our best look. I have no intention of voting you negative again.

Pichmac, thanks for the compliment and good luck with the investment. At least you got your shares in the thirties. My average buy price is 62.5c so I have some ground to make up.

Joewolf, it certainly appears that something went wrong during the period since relisting and I agree it is not clear what it was. Perhaps you are correct that one of the reasons was that they went into hedging and got it wrong. I will go back and read through the postings for that period from late 2006 until I came on board but it might take me until early next week because I am away for the weekend. I certainly have gained the impression from this site that LCE is seen to have not been a positive for the company and that view sits ok with me.

Hopefully the preliminary accounts and the AGM will give us a better insight into where this company is heading and how the working capital looks. Bacci may prove to be correct in the end but my concern was that this site was conducting a funeral and the body aint near dead yet.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.