QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

the begining of the end

1. 38 Posts.
    To all QMN holders:

I have been approached by my colleague several times to support Jayaweera but I decided that i will not give my vote to either Howard or Jayaweera as I think this is just a big drama.

I think all the supporters of Jayaweera should read this article to understand what is going to happen to QMN in the next few months to a year:

http://m.smh.com.au/business/hydromet-takeover-more-than-mornings-work-20120419-1x9zl.html

If my hunch is true, then take over is not too far. The top 2 holders who now own more than 40% may launch an offer as they will pretend that they are not happy with the drama (smoke and mirrors) and guess who loses out?

Can anyone see the similarity with the above article?

Seems like the preparation of take over has already begun now that the Chinese company has the majority.

Ofcourse, this is all just a hunch. I really hope i am wrong.

Greed makes people do crazy things and we will see what is in store for us poor QMN holders pretty soon.

I suggest that if things go belly up, be prepared to take action and think of what you need to do in order to ensure the management does not get away with this drama at our expense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.