QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Do a search on the...

1. 3,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Do a search on the ASX

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=cgt&timeframe=Y&year=2012

Basically things were kinda going ok except the share price was low and they needed cash to keep going but none was forthcoming

They did a 10 for 1 at about 0.06
    The the share price sunk to under 0.10
    Then LionGold made a T/O offer - see the ASX announcements - when the share price was around 0.14 which equaled about 0.18 to 0.20 if LionGold took out CGT

Being underwater I had to reload to get my average ok for the T/O as it looked a sure bet to me

In the end I lost about 700 $ but that was a lot better than what I was looking to loose if I didn't act

So my point is these new on the block sub holders are not on the seen for my interests but for theirs

Thats why I need to take action and monitor QMN daily

I do not believe the new crew are going to walk away in any hurry but would be wheeling and dealing to take control - why else are they interest ? if you think its all nice and cosy and all QMN holder will be rewarded and if your heavily under water we think again IMHO only

No advice intended or given - these thoughts are just my ramblings and are not directed at anyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.