QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi AgAuIt is good to know that you are preparing in your own...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi AgAu

It is good to know that you are preparing in your own way. All the best and lets hope i am completely wrong!

I do notice that there are quite a few posters here who seem to have a different agenda and I feel they are also involved in this game. This is just another hunch based on their posts on the QMN thread for the past few months.

For me, any corrupt action by the management or the opposition should be punishable by law. They are answerable to the share holders and the market.

Unfortunately the legal system in this country is not the best and the greedy and corrupt management seem to get away with pretty much everything at the share holders expense. It is good to know that when share holders push ASIC to investigate, they do act accordingly so there is one more option for us.

I am not supporting anyone in this drama as they all have their own agenda and different methods to line their pockets.

So my request to everyone is to look beyond the smoke and mirror tricks and try to see through what is really going on. Try to find out more about each player involved in this game.

Dont forget that the Chinese company will have the final say as together they now own 40% of this company. So it will be very interesting to see what the new board is going to look like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.