QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi Beany,I think you misunderstand me. As suggested by Newbie...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi Beany,

I think you misunderstand me. As suggested by Newbie Thomas that one needs to make a decision either way.

What i am really saying is this decision is not what we really decided but it is thrust upon us. We lose no matter who we pick. Its not like we have the privilege of multiple choices, its the only choice we can make. Right now Howard is a villain and Jayaweera is a hero and since we are focusing too much on getting rid of Howard, if someone puts another person in front of us (staged) we will pick him or her no matter what. I hope you see what i am trying to say here.

For example if Howard is involved in the take over, it will look really bad based on what he has done to this company. On the other hand Jayaweera is being made to look like a saviour or a saint but he has made his money in his previous company in a questionable way. No one is going to tell you what goes on behind the scenes.

The reason i am saying that i don't support anyone right now is because i feel the decision is already made. Yes, if we had the luxury of making a choice, we would pick an independent director who will make decisions for the benefit of everyone and not the top 5 holders. This is not going to happen in QMN with the number of 'smart' people involved in this drama.

So we can argue all we want, just don't get brainwashed into believing one person or the other. Its too soon to judge me or anyone else in the forum.

I am only hoping to attract people who have dealt with corrupt directors and companies and know how to take legal action when the time comes. I too am watching and linking what has been said and what is actually happening.

I am not looking at arguing with anyone, you can prove me wrong all you want. I actually support you as i want to be wrong in my hunch as i too tend to lose out on my investment if this does go belly up.

If enough people pay real attention to see what is going on and look from different angles, the magician will be easily spooked as the smoke and mirror tricks wont work anymore. Thats what i am getting at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.