GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"the beginning of the end for the gold shorts", page-8

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I don't know what to make of this debate to be frank.

Gold has been smashed ,you can look at conspiracies ,paper trading ,physical shortages(totally overrated in my view) ,whatever spin you like to put on it ,it's been smashed .

I'm the first one to see the fundamentals of gold as an investment ,but I think some of the people here are getting too carried away with the goldbug newsletter writers who've got so much egg on their face that their only option is to come out swinging.

I've never been convinced of the gold story overall ,but I can see that it has its place .When gold's running they're the stocks to be in and when it tanks get yourself out of there.

I think anyone reading the loads of guff that's been put up here and wondering what they should do would be advised to take a deep breath and see how this all plays out over the next market phase .

The most powerful market force of all besides panic is the fear of missing out .Don't get suckered in by what anyone is telling you ,however convincingly .

The powers that be have this market by the nuts ,I'm not of a mind to fight it at this point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.