NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

After much discussion, it seems we are finally in the last few...

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    After much discussion, it seems we are finally in the last few weeks before we will know whether this stock is a dud or a stud.
    a few signs that will suggest which way it is going
    - the timing of the quarterly release. The earlier the better. Good news can't wait. If there is no good news management (based on past behaviour) will drag it out till the last minute
    - reviews - not only the amount of online reviews that appear but also the quality. Simply the more sales the more reviews. no reviews will mean...
    - sales guidance - don't be mislead by the phrase corporate confidence. There is no reason for Nuheara to give indication about sales figures or order size OTHEr than if they are small and they don't want to spook the market.
    look carefully at the wondering of asx announcements. Phrases like "we have already taken orders from companies" means diddly squat without figures attached.
    - share price - positive news has a magical way of getting into the investor world. If the SP slowly starts to tick up before quarterly expect positive news.
    - finally despite the rankings of some the consumer non medical device products are important. The amount of inventory they have is in the millions and they need to sell. Expect price reductions in order to move product and free up cash.
    this really is on a knife edge. The fundamental two questions that need to be answered for nuh to succeed is:
    1. Do people see a need for otc hearing aids (I say this as most people are not addressing it until it becomes a burden so they are getting by using other noise cancelling ear buds or just turning the Tele up)
    2. Is nuhearas product any good? It would seem the iq max earbuds aren't that good. I have a pair and am happy with the performance but they are no better than Apple buds.

patience is a virtue, one I've ran out of.fortunately we will know in the next month or so where we are at

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.