TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

Yep, thx agentM, richE and all for the posts over the last few...

1. 109 Posts.
    Yep, thx agentM, richE and all for the posts over the last few years, been great.

I first bought in low 70s, supported the CR at 65c, sold out at 63c and bought back in at 35c a few months back. Nice bit of luck pre-merger ann that's for sure, but just couldn't resist the 35c.

AgentM, WELL called on the possible t/o or merger by SEA PRIOR to the event unfolding. Great call mate. I did a bit of study after your prediction and it did seem like a good fit {especially with SEA's abundant cash kitty and stated intention to pursue acquisitions} Glad it came off in the end {well, nearly there} as we would have been left high and dry without it.

I will hold until SEA shares are in my account and will take the free Talon shares also. I feel that if the equities rally can be sustained and POO goes along with it then SEA could have the potential to hit the $2.00 mark in the next 12 months. {So long as the FED continues to print and the currency wars step up a notch--highly likely}

Texon have been really hopeless with expiring leases, management, failed sale process etc etc, BUT they HAVE found and EXTRACTED OIL. I'll stay with Talon fopr those reasons

Cheers fellas and see yas on the other side!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.