URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi Satori and others,Patience is required. MK's track record...

1. 390 Posts.
    Hi Satori and others,
    Patience is required. MK's track record shows that he buys assets that already have resource in the ground ready to mine. He does not rely on grass rout exploration with the hope of a new discovery. This is what puts him apart from many other juniors who will never get a project to production and have ridiculous mc just running on hot air.

To find such assets takes considerable time and we rely on managements ability and connections to make this happen.

If we look at the early days of CSM where MK first started, his legacy was to establish a company that had cash flow and be able to pay dividends, which he achieved very successfully. We either believe that his past history will repeat with Uran.

I realise it is sometimes difficult holding a stock when one sees other stocks being rerated - but this is the best time to accumulate when they are out of favour, providing one has patience.

Something will eventuately happen, but not maybe in the timeframe that ppl were hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.