PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

the beginning

1. 1,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    My average on this stock is around 11 cents - I hold over 1 million shares + options. I have not sold one share/option of this stock. It is my belief that this stock will go over the $1.00 mark as the story unfolds. I am not talking about one year as I believe it will easily occur before that time. Roo Roo I think you mentioned a 40/50 cents target - yes this is important but I think this is very much undervaluing what this stock will deliver in the short to medium term. I also know Roo Roo that you are a true believer in the stock as I am.

I implore those shareholders who feel the need to unload at these levels to think again - the gold price is going one way and that is towards $1000 plus an oz. Yes it will have pull backs along the way but the medium term target is certainly way above the current $796 gold price it is currently trading. This will transform stocks like HEG to much higher levels than they are currently trading without any further news. If we get further positive news as expected then anything is possible.

Enjoy the ride - I certainly have been patiently waiting for this knowing the true story of what this stock is capable of. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.679K 3.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4059924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3752114 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.