BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

the believers believe and the rest don't count

1. 151 Posts.
    NMS is an exceptional company with an incredible product, astute management and the potential to make many a patient investor very wealthy.

Patience is the essence and all investors should take a medium term view to any investment in this company and the longer time frame that the investor has to hold the stock patiently the far greater will be the rewards.

Even the next year will still be full of extreme price fluctuations which the committed investor should be prepared to ride out.

I for one have previously been responsible for posting figures in repect of this company which to some may seem ridiculous but i still have no reason to change my expectations of this company and the potential of the share price. Maybe the time frame may have been a little ambitious but i still believe that this fabulous company is not far off being the next rocket stock.

Everyone who is a long term holder should be extremely happy with today's report. First year listed and already Cash flow, high Gross Profit margin , staff in place to handle growth, discussions with potential substantial customers including the US Navy.The hammering of the price today should only be seen as another buying opportunity for those wanting to top up their investment.

Everyone seems to be obsessed with the Danish contract and the lack of information and dissapointment at no progress or updates. Consider that the Danes are impossible to do business with and have been attempting to obtain access to the Neptune Technology at a price that is totally unacceptable to neptune and far from being in the best interest of it's shareholders. Management have obviously realised what these people are trying to pull and are happy to move on and pursue new and more lucrative contracts with the realisation that with such an innovative and cost saving product the Danes will eventually have to become a customer but on Neptunes terms and conditions , not the danes.US Navy and armed forces with their Gung - Ho attitude will need a lot more nepyune underwater repairs than the Bloody miserable whingeing Danes.

Neptune management are not about making contracts just for the sake of making contracts and satisfying the unrealistic expectations of shareholders with short term views who speculate and talk sh?t on some forum.

i am of the opinion that management are extremely astute and well disciplined. They realise the potential of the product thay have and it's future potential and thankfully are not running around signing contracts for the sake of putting pen to paper and ending up with revenue but potentially foregoing future value to the shareholders because it is the bottom line profits that put value in the share price. Millions of dollars revenue are worth nought if the company cannot make a profit.

With cashflow starting and almost $3million in the bank , everyone should be happy to sit back and buckle up for what will be the ride of their life when the full potential of this stock is realised and profits begin to flow. The exponential price increases will be dramatic, they just may take a while longer to come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.