WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Guys,I know there is a lot more important information to...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

I know there is a lot more important information to discuss but I did just want to share this with you all.

Following our recent Quarterly announcement we received the usual posts of "where is the commentary and why no information". It doesnt particularly bother me, but I decided to email the company anyway.

In my email I outlined what the company could have mentioned in the quarterly alongside the financial figures. Ie. our patent was granted in the quarter and we started discussions for the JDA.

I then went on to state that I was primarily approaching this from a marketing/PR point of view and felt that the company should use every opportunity to communicate with the market (even if the quarterlys are just normally a re-hash of past news).

Anyway I received a very well written/thought our reply within about 12 hours. I cant post the email here because last time I got moderated, but in general Glyn said that the company considers providing commentary on a report by report basis. They also prefer to provide the market with material informaton rather than forecasts. He did however feel the idea had merit and will consider my suggestion.

Obviously, this is a fairly minor issue but I think that by engaging with management, on any issue, you can certainly gain a better understanding of managements thought process behind each announcement. So pick up the phone or send them an email...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.